Attic insulation is the most important element in ensuring a warm home. However due to the vast array of products available it is also the element where the most mistakes are made.
No matter how good a product is at insulating, if it is poorly installed, or unsuitable for the application, it will not perform as expected. Roofs insulated incorrectly can lead to the following issues:
- Compromising the air tightness
- Poorly installed so does not perform as expected
- Cold spots lead to condensation & mould growth
- Incorrect ventilation of roof lead to rot in future years
- Fire safety issues around cables and lighting
- Pipes bursting because they are incorrectly insulated
Depending on the structure and design of your home we can advise you on which materials will meet the buildings requirements. We have installed all products from all the major brands.