Position: Internal Technical Sales / Support Advisor
Location: Staplestown, Co. Kildare
Hours: Typically, Mon-Fri 8am -4.30pm
Job Type: Full Time
We are established installers of ventilation and insulation products to the domestic market in Kildare, Dublin and surrounding counties. We are experiencing significant growth and wish to appoint an Internal technical sales representative to help grow our sales and streamline our installation process
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be dealing directly with builders, contractors, and home owners to handle enquiries, design solutions from plans, prepare quotations and deal with technical queries along with day to day support to our installation teams.
• Build existing customer relationships to improve customer satisfaction.
• Grow new business by engaging with sales enquiries and answering queries
• Prepare technical solutions including design drawings
• Prepare customer proposals and solutions
• Sales updates via CRM (training will be provided), follow up sales leads and convert
• Ordering of installation materials
• Schedule installations and support our installation teams
• Provide after sales documentation and handle queries
• One year experience in a sales/technical role desirable
• A good general understanding of house construction
• Proficient in area & volume calculations
• Experience in the construction and building materials sector is beneficial but not essential.
• Strong IT skills. Microsoft Word and Excel are essential. CAD Bluebeam or similar is beneficial.
• Adaptable, self-driven & team oriented.
• Ability to thrive working independently at times
Great opportunity to represent an established and growing company in a vibrant sector. The role is ideal for someone looking to gain experience in the home energy efficiency market.
On offer will be a salary in line with experience. As it’s a technical leaning role particular to the industry there will be a mix of in-house and external training provided.
Package / Benefits
• A full-time employment contract with a competitive salary.
• A friendly non-target driven working environment.
• Full training.
• Mobile phone.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
- Posted by admin
- On March 14, 2022
- 0 Comments